- What data do we collect
- How do we collect your data
- How will we use your data
- How do we protect your data
- What are your data protection rights
- What are cookies
- How to manage your cookies
- Private policy of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
MS1P e.V. collects the following data:
- Name, email address, affiliation, address, phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MS1P e.V. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online
- Use of view our website via your browser's cookies
How will we use your data?
MS1P e.V. collects data so that we can manage your account.
How do we protect your data?
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) over HTTPS.
What are your data protection rights?
MS1P e.V. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request MS1P e.V. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for that.
- The right for rectification: You have the right to request that MS1P e.V. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MS1P e.V. to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that MS1P e.V. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that MS1P e.V. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object MS1P e.V.'s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that MS1P e.V. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights. Please contact us at our email email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically, through cookies or similar technologies.
How to manage your cookies
Private policy of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us at:
c/o Fritz Haber Institut